Customized E-Commerce Solutions
The E-Commerce Era
In 2012, for the first time ever in history, e-commerce sales topped a whopping US$ 1 trillion. Looking at the current trends that are making inroads globally it is hardly a surprise that e-commerce is the future. To put it into perspective, the maintenance and cost of having an e-commerce site is far cheaper and more lucrative than having a brick-and-mortar business. Besides the cost factor, a customer can shop online at whatever time he or she desires. In other words, accessibility is a cinch. With companies searching en masse for the perfect online platform, it needs to be stated that a whole different standard of services are also inextricably tied to an e-commerce site. Besides buying and selling your products or services online, you can also manage your supply chain, and inventory, you can transfer funds, manage and network data and draw in the ideal customer by creating brand awareness by conducting Internet and social media marketing.
The TOTAL Ecommerce Solution
Having created and designed e-commerce sites that offer a seamless online shopping experience, our clients have generated revenue far above than what they have targeted for. But don't take our word for it. Try us and see for yourself.
We construct and design e-commerce sites based on experience and some very simple principles. We've highlighted a few as follows
- Design: We really do believe in having a method to the madness. Just like a brick-and-mortar store, an e-commerce site needs to be inviting, easy to navigate, simple, and intuitive.
- Speed: Slightly less than 50% of web users expect a web page to load in less than 2 seconds. In order to make this a reality, your site needs to be simple, yet attractive.
- Selection of Products: Depending on what you are selling, you need to offer your products or services in an attractive way.
- Product Pages: It is imperative that your product or service is presented in a way that appears very seductive to the consumer. Make him or her consider a purchase decision.
- User Friendly Shopping Cart: You got your customer to scour around your site; look at the selection of products and services, and put their goods into the shopping cart. The last thing you want is various issues like high shipping costs, restrictions on certain credit cards, and demanding an account to be created to prevent a purchase.
- Post Transaction: It is easier to make a customer loyal than to go out and attract a new customer. We advise you on procedures that could be implemented to retain the same customer for life.